- Medical Doctors Call Him – “The Great Physicians” (Luke 8:4; Exodus 15:26)
- Animal Scientist Call Him – “The Good Shepherd” (1 Peter 5:4)
- Botanist Call Him – “The tree of life” (Revelation 2:7)
- Food Scientist call Him – “The Bread of Life” (John 8 : 8)
- Carpenters call Him – “The Door” (John 10:7)
- Zoologist call Him – “The lion of the tribe of Judah”(Rev 5:5)
- Sociologist call Him – “The love of God” (John 3:16)
- Archeologist call Him – “The Beginning” (John 1:1)
- Morticians call Him – “The Risen One” (Luke 24)
- Photographers call Him – “The Image of God” (John 14:9; Col 1:15)
- Sportsmen call Him – “The strength and energizer” (Neh 8:10)
- Industrialist call Him – “The Great Supplier” (Phil 4:19)
- Lawyers call Him – “The Mediator/Advocate” (1 Tim 2:5; 1 John 2:1)
- Oceanographers Call Him – “The River of living water” (John 4:10)
- Transporters call Him – “The way” (John 16:8)
- Administrators call Him – “The Governor” (Matt 2:6)
- Journalist call Him – “The Truth” (John 14:6)
- Biologist call Him – “The Life” (John 14:6)
- Gardeners call Him – “The Rose Of Sharon” (Song of Solomon 2:1; John 14:6)
- To the Government – “The Supreme Authority”
- The professors call Him – “The Wisdom Of God”(1 Cor 1:24)
- Theologians call Him – “The Baptizer” (John 1:33)
- The Evangelist call him – “The Soul Winner” (John 4:7-21)
- The Publisher refer to him as – “The Author” (Heb 12:2)
- Architects call him – “The Chief Cornerstone (Eph 2:20)
- The footballers call him – “The Captain” (Heb 2:10)
- The Judges Call Him – “The Righteous” (Judges 11:4)
- Electrical Engineers call Him – “The light of the world” (John 8:12)
- Do you know you can be perpetually joyous irrespective of circumstances or life’s challenges?
- Do you know that God created man to be a kind of “biological joy factory”?
- Would you like to learn the secrets to generate joy from withing and remain perpetually joyous in the face of challenges?
- Would you like to navigate life with ease and enjoy lasting success God’s own way?
*Please share this*
*39 ANCIENT WISDOM TIPS FOR SINGLES AND MARRIED*
*By D.K. Olukoya G.O MFM*
1. Wedding is a day but marriage is a lifetime .
2. A stingy man who is single will still be stingy when married.
3. Silence can never be misquoted.
4. If you want what no one has had, you must do what no one has done.
5. When God wants to bless you, He puts a person in your life. When Satan wants to destroy you, he puts a person in your life.
6. It is better to be single and alone than to be married to the wrong person.
7. Avoid a contentious woman.
8. 3 men to avoid:
a. A hot tempered man.
b. A womanizer.
c. A drunkard.
9. Marrying a comedian does not guarantee a happy marriage.
10. Never be yoked to anyone who will not be yoked to God.
11. 3 words that echo peace in a marriage:
a. I love you .
b. I am sorry .
c. Thank you.
12. Don’t waste your time meditating or dwelling on your singleness.
13. Cohabitation is a recipe for marital failure .
14. Deal with anti-marriage dreams.
15. Masturbation is destruction.
16. *Marriage without friendship is like a sky without the sun.*
17. *If you rush into marriage, you may end up with someone who* *will bury your destiny.*
18. *A successful marriage is always a triangle : God, a man and a woman.*
19. Why you marry is as important as who you marry.
20. Much happiness in life depends on your marital choice.
21. A man needs divine wisdom from God in choosing who to marry.
22. Do not place your priority on good looks; no woman is ugly, she just needs rebranding.
23. 3 major characteristics to look for in a woman:
a. Fear of God.
c. Discretion (beauty is vanity).
24. The best way to enslave a woman is to show her love excessively – as a rule, women don’t run away from where they’re pampered.
25. *Love is not blind;*
*infatuation and lust are blind.*
26. Love puts God first,
lust puts sex first.
27. Test every love with your peace of mind, if it is absent, God is not there.
28. If you are a true friend, you will attract true friends.
29. Caring hearts never lack caring hands.
30. Desperation leads to frustration.
31. Bad marriages can be avoided before they begin.
32. *Keep yourself pure and your bed undefiled.*
33. *It is spiritual insanity to plan to convert someone so you can marry the person.*
34. Wage war against the devil that fought your parents’ marriage.
35. Marriage is a covenant, always look before you leap.
36. It is better to be single and believing God to be married than to be married and believing in God to be single.
37. A broken courtship is better than a failed marriage.
38. Do not marry money or property, marry a person.
39. Be presentable.
*REMEMBER, THE WORST PLACE AFTER HELL FIRE IS BAD MARRIAGE. THEREFORE, WATCH, THINK AND PRAY BEFORE GOING INTO IT.*
Do well to forward it to the single and married individuals on your contact list.
Who would have believed that the World most educated president is an African? President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe is recorded to be the most educated president the world had ever produced. With a Bachelor’s degree in History, English, Administration, Education and Law and also a Masters degree in Law and in Economics alongside several other PhDs aside the 14 honorary degrees, this record will indeed be a very hard one for any other president in the world to break.
But, who is the most uneducated president in the world?
Surprisingly, its not President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria who they claim at least has a secondary school certificate and is ranked the 6th most uneducated.
If your grand mother was able to acquire a Primary School certificate, then she is more educated than World’s least Educated president.
Jacob Zuma, the president of South Africa is the World’s most uneducated president!!! Jacob Zuma has no formal education. Infact he is self- schooled. He taught himself to read and write. Acquiring formal education was difficult for Zuma because he was poor, and lost his father at a very young age. With little or no access to funds, he borrowed books from friends in the neighbourhood, and would insist his friends put him through on how to pronounce words. Many a time, Zuma would personally educate himself in the bush and was involved in the fight against the apartheid government along side Nelson Mandela and this led him to prison, yet he continued in self education. He regarded self education as more important than certification. Hear Jacob Zuma; “I don’t regard myself as uneducated, I only lack formal qualifications and certifications”.
But who today will believe he doesn’t possess a primary school certificate when he stands to address his nation on political and economic issues and when he sits in the African Union and the United Nations. He speaks even better than so many professors!
There is Destiny Orchestrator! The qualifier of the Unqualified. The one that picks the needy from the dust and the beggar from the dunghill and cause them to sit among the princes.
Now, compare the two presidents! One is the Most Educated and the other is the most uneducated. People of entirely opposite extremes, yet, they both arrived at the same destination. This tells you that its not about effort, its about Grace! Yes, effort is good, but nobody can receive anything unless it is first given to him from above. Are you bragging about what you seem to have achieved in life? Your education, your wealth, your intelligence, your success or beauty is not a product of your effort but the mercy of God! There is nothing you have that you didn’t receive. For without God, you can do nothing.
“It does not therefore depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s Mercy”
“Success comes not by wishes but by hard work bravely done”